Re-conceptualising Higher Education Teaching & Learning for Sustainable Internationalisation of the Curriculum.
COVID-19 has put a spotlight on international education and highlighted the often one-sided view about it. Although there are various educators who value international education for the value it adds to creating diverse, transformative learning experiences, sadly this narrative is often hidden behind the more prominent economic benefits.
This Symposium will aim to highlight the importance of internationalisation of the curriculum to develop global citizens for the 21st century.
The Symposium is brought to you by the Internationalisation of the Curriculum Special Interest Group.
- Dr Pranit Anand, Queensland University of Technology
- Dr Dongmei Li, The University of Melbourne
- Ms. Amita Krautloher, Charles Sturt University
- Dr Debbie Leung, Queensland University of Technology
- Mr. Byron Lui, UOW College Hong Kong
- Registrations Open: 1st July
- Call for Submissions Open: 1st July
- Submissions Close:
1st September(Extended till 8am Monday 6th September 2021)
- Confirmation of acceptance: 21st September
- Optional submission for interested authors for JCIHE February 2022
- Journal Publication: October 2022
Symposium Friday 15th October 2021, 9.00am to 3.00pm (AEST)
Get in touch:
Dr Pranit Anand (SIG Convenor)
Please use the #inted2021