Thank you very much for your interest. The submissions have now closed and the abstracts are now being peer reviewed.
You should prepare your submissions for a 15 mins presentation and expect another 5 mins for Q&A.
All submissions are due 1st September 2021, 5.00pm (AEST)
- Maximum 400 words length.
- Submitted as a Word document.
- Clearly state the topic, author/s, and the institution.
- Describe the internationalisation initiatives, including how the attendees would benefit from your presentation.
- Your abstract may include research, emerging ideas, good practice examples, or opinion pieces on one or more of the conference themes.
- During the submission process you will also be asked if you would be interested in submitting a complete paper to the Journal of Comparative and International Higher Education.
- If you wish to upload multiple abstracts, they need to be done one at a time, as an individual submission.